[joomla] JoomlaCities playground at KickApps

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:07:00 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:52 AM, forest mars <compustretch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mitch,
>    I clicked on the link and encountered an error...?
>    Still waiting for confirmation on where we will be tomorrow/Sunday.
>    See you then!!

D'oh! Looks like javascript masked the URL I was wanting to type, and
I didn't notice. Here's the correct link:

    http://www.kickapps.com/JoomlaCities

Looking for remote blogs from JCNYC members, any media (please!) and
also scrambling for a place this weekend.

KickApps can't host us as they didn't have enough lead time - and that
is totally my fault. Sorry folks. So we're scrambling to find a venue
that we can use. I also just learned of some family issues that will
keep me from attending this weekend :-(

-- Mitch