[joomla] March Meeting

Oliver Rockwell orock at abpi.net
Fri Mar 7 10:31:31 EST 2008

my company had some special needs of the category index pages which
required a simple component to address. for instance we wanted content
separated by month since we print monthly magazines and we wanted the
current month's content to be more prominent on the index page with a
cover image.

next meeting I'll explain how we accomplished this and what resistance
joomla gave us along the way trying to bypass com_content. also some
ideas we've had about an index page template concept since we have
multiple sites having the same or similar requirements.

unfortunately I'm out of the country next week... hoping to finally be
around in april to start sharing some of our development efforts with
joomla.

oliver

Sent from my iPhone