[joomla] March Meeting

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:39:41 EDT 2008

My apologies on this, but there was a mixup in the
meeting room for this Thursday at Robert Half (Someone
else was booked instead of us).  (The mixup was partly
my fault, so go ahead, throw eggs... :D )...

But the good news, is that we are booked for next week
(The 20th).  Sorry for any confusin that this may have
caused.

Again, the user group meeting for this week is moved
until next Thursday.  Sorry for any inconvience.
(I'll change it on the site as well).

Also, I will be in the city this Thursday night, (I'll
be in the lobby at Robert Half, incase any of you
don't get this message, or just want to hang out for
the night).  I'll be in the lobby until about 7:00pm,
and then move over to Fridays (it's at 47 East 42nd
St, between Madison and Vanderbuilt).  If you want to
come hang out, let me know.

If there are any issues, my cell phone # is
908-938-0042...