[joomla] 1.51 sef and images still a problem

masimko at verizon.net masimko at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 23:15:27 EDT 2008

I have a website up that has the 1.51 patch, but if I turn on sef, the images in articles disappear.

I've looked at the source, and the src reference in the image tags are exactly the same, but for some reason the system does not display the images in the article when the sef options are turned on.

This is what an image tag looks like in an article(sub * for <>):
*img src="images/photos/ChrisDiTusaEagle/ce1.jpg" border="0" width="700" /*

This has got to get fixed. Anybody have any clues as to what is going on and how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Mark