[joomla] June Meeting

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 11:10:17 EDT 2008

Our next meeting is scheduled for June 12th.  We are
looking for presentors for the meeting.  If you are
interested (or know anybody interested) please either
email me (ircmaxell(at)yahoo(dot)com) or reply to the
list.

I will not be able to make this meeting (I will be in
Vancouver for Joomla Day), but there will be someone
there to run the meeting.

Also, we have talked about getting a "core" team of 4
or 5 people who are officially in charge of the group
(meetings, etc).  If anyone's interested in joining
this team, please contact me on the side.

Thanks.
Anthony Ferrara