[joomla] Columns in user3?

ozzie sutcliffe oz.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:14:06 EST 2008

Don't forget different templates deal with objects in different ways.
I prefer to have customers pick out the template style they like then
work from there.
If you go to extensions / template manager then select the template
you are working with then click on preview it will show you the layout
of all the objects . Using this it will show you all the locations of
each object.

Oz.