[joomla] ANNOUNCE: October Meeting Rescheduled

forest mars compustretch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:47:13 EDT 2008

Thanks for the announcement Mitch.

Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to make it as next Thursday is
suppsed to be the hands on Voip lab at UniGroup, we'll be configuring
Asterisk and making VoiP calls (Anyone can bring their own laptop to
participate, or they can use one of the systems at Cooper Union to try it
out.

We'll also be making a virtual haunted house in Asterisk for Halloween!

UniGroup meets regularly on the 3rd Thursday of each month, so I can never
make any Joomla meeting on that day.

Thanks again for hosting!

ƒorest