[joomla] NYC JUG website updates

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 23:21:51 EDT 2008

Awesome! Just as I said at the meeting, three cheers for Donna. Well done!

As for comments, I have something that works with Joomla sites tied to
KickApps communities (uses KickApps to host the comments and ratings,
even for Joomla articles). I'm scared to recommend a Joomla extension,
as I hear horror stories every time I ask.

Ok Anthony, which one can be tolerated? :-)

-- Mitch