[joomla] sobi2

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:13:22 EST 2009

I used it here:
http://www.riojarestaurantweek.com/index.php?field_rrwmkt=NYMetro&field_offer=all&search.x=29&search.y=30&search=Search&option=com_sobi2&Itemid=5&no_html=0&sobi2Task=axSearch&sobiCid=0&SobiSearchPage=0

Now, due to my own ignorance at the time, I disabled ajax and rewrote the
search pages a bit.........   but now that I'm familiar with it, I could do
the same and keep ajax on.

What I did find with the templates is that there are a lot of formatting
instructions that are applied to the default variables - ie they are already
html coded so it can be difficult to do some things.  But you can get access
in the template to the raw data if you need it[for example, I needed raw
data in order to create the google static maps] and then you have a lot more
control.

--
----
Hudson Valley Sudbury School