[joomla] sobi2

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:28:59 EST 2009

My plan was/is to do a short presentation on it at the meeting on the 10th
and combine it with a working trip down to the city that day.

However, monkey wrench thrown into the plans is that my wife is having
surgery on the 8th[just found out today] so I may end up cancelling the trip
- and I honestly won't know until Wednesday the 9th if I can go or not.  :-(

--
----
Hudson Valley Sudbury School