[joomla] virtuemart login at checkout

Mark Simko masimko at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 13:14:16 EST 2009

I've been looking for hours. Hopefully someone on this list knows how to
fix this:

On checkout in a virtuemart store, there is a login page that has an
accordion / stretcher that doesn't have enough vertical space. The
stretcher div is 135 pixels high, and it cuts off the 'remember me'
checkbox and label.

Does anyone know where to change the height assigned to this? It's using
mootools to open up a form.

The good news is that I'm much more acquainted with virtuemart. The bad
news is that I know it much more intimately than I really care to. Also,
this problem is keeping me from getting to fixing the other annoying
crap that's wrong with it.

Any guidance, no matter how brief, is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark