[joomla] mailing lists

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sat Dec 12 14:29:17 EST 2009

> > What's with all the spam "porn" solicitation email??
>
> Hmm, not sure actually - looking into it now.

Sorry about that folks - 8 years and nothing like that - although oddly,
we've had two similar incidents in as many weeks... and going through mbox
files isn't too fun.  Mailman might be showing its age.

Anyway, oddly, the spam messages themselves never ended up in my inbox for
whatever reason.  If anyone catches more messages like this, please contact
me directly, as sometimes I might miss them.