[joomla] joomlaNYC insallfest / Bugfest / forumfest

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 23:07:35 EST 2009

It is official...the user group of NYC is hosting it's first Installfest...it isn't just that though...we are having a forum and bugfest as well!!

Date: Monday, January 18
Time: 9-5
Place: Midtown, NYC - at Oracle

cost: $20 registration (includes bagels, lunch, flash drive)

Or, you can sponsor for: $50 (includes 1 ticket, can give out promotional gear, banner on website)

Go to our website: www.joomlanyc.org to register.

Note: All attendees must register, we have a limit of 50 people that can fit...so sign up now!!!  Chance are we will sell out!

Our Goal:
installees will be able to jump in (or dive) and install a joomla! system, as we say it won't be a 'training session', more of a doing session...we will have mentors on hand assisting people as well.  At the same time some more advanced joomla! users can get together and answer questions on the forums and squash bugs...

For newbies...this will be a great time for you to meet other joomla! users...for others this is a great time to give back and network as well!!!

thanks,
Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
JoomlaNYC.org - InstallFest - January 18, 2009

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!