[joomla] Editing articles in Chinese, Korean, etc.

Tamar tracysanz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 14:00:59 EST 2009

We've used Joomfish before, but only for sites with Latin character sets. We're going to do a site with the home pages available in multiple languages, including Chinese, Korean, Turkish, etc. Are there any problems editing articles in those languages? The back end of the site will still be in English. Ideally, someone in the Asian division will be able to login and edit their own homepage in Chinese, without any assistance.

Thanks,
Tamar