[joomla] Joomla day NYC 2009

ozzie sutcliffe oz.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:25:32 EST 2009

Don't judge others by your own limitations  LOL

I have set up rooms at 100 + different locations and its never they
was they "say": it is.
I would rather be at Staples at 8.05 looking for extension cords than 9.05 am.
Also there is a line I missed from 9.00 am till 10 am which is for the
peeps the  8 am  is more for the staff folks.

Sat  10 - 5 ??
Sun 10 - 4 ??

Oz