[joomla] Extension to add zip code radius feature recommendations?

ozzie sutcliffe oz.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:50:59 EST 2009

http://www.zipcodeshop.com/page,shop.product_details/category_id,6/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,42/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,37/

ZCS MT Search 2.0.7
Price per Unit (piece): $99.00

Ask a question about this product
This component allows you to easily add zip code/radius search to
existing Moset Tree 2.0.7 directories. You enter zip/postal code,
select radius (max. distance from it) and get matching listings
returned by Mosets Tree! The zip/postal codes returned within the
specified radius are sorted by proximity to the supplied zip/postal
code and then alphabetically.

    * One-click install!
    * Leaves original search intact
    * Does not overwrite template modifications
    * Search by category
    * One-click zip code database update (free)
    * Approximate mileage and direction to listing
    * One-click uninstall

You can use the component with any of the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary,
Iceland, India, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, San
Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden,
Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and the Vatican.

Requirements: Joomla, ionCube (free download) and Mosets Tree 2.x
(purchased separately)

Product is delivered as an attachment to the email address you specify
after purchase.
snip
This looks close

Ozzie