[joomla] Zoom Media Gallery

Dn. Kirill Sokolov kirill at svots.edu
Wed Jan 21 11:42:56 EST 2009

Hello Friends,

Our site uses Zoom Media Gallery on Joomla 1.0.15.  This extension is
not supported any longer and is a bit scary -- if you look at it the
wrong way, it breaks. ;)

I know there are many manger gallery managers and many posts about
them, but I am trying to figure out a migration path to a stable,
usable solution.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I would
love to be able to retain galleries with their captions and
descriptions.  I can't imagine I'm the only ZMG user out there "stuck"
like this.

Thanks for your help,

Kirill Sokolov