[joomla] sef issue

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 23:25:31 EDT 2009

Yes, you can create another menu with the link you want but don't publish the menu module for that menu.

On Jul 19, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Mark Simko <masimko at verizon.net> wrote:

I'm having a bit of an issue setting up a landing page that I don't want
on my menu system. I'm using sef in Joomla 1.5.10 (I know, I'll update
this one a little later on tonight).

Unfortunately, I can't get to the page using short urls unless it is a
page in the menu system. I just get a 404 error. I would have thought
that I could use an url like
somedomain.com/section/category/landingpage, and that would get me to
the page in question.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this? Do I have to make a
menu item and hide it somehow?

Thanks,
Mark