[joomla] Early Registration JoomlaDayNYC - SOLD OUT!

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 07:53:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Great news!  The early registration for JoomlaDayNYC is sold out!

You can still get tickets for the event...we have 50 tickets available at the rate of $89 which is still an amazing deal for a full day of workshops, lunch, etc...

We have a limit of 100 people that can buy tickets for this event...so don't miss out!

www.joomladaynyc.com

Many thanks again to all of our sponsors, speakers and coordinators for this event!

-- Laura

Attend JoomlaDayNYC.com!  October 12, 2009 - Register Online!
www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!