[joomla] question on setting up a download page (Steven Wang)

Sue Sours ssours at wellesley.edu
Thu Jul 30 15:37:39 EDT 2009

I've done this with virtuemart. Virtuemart does have its issues but it can
do this (any many other things) with some work.

sue

>Message: 1
>Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:33:06 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Steven Wang <sqwang01 at yahoo.com>
>To: Joomla list server <joomla at lists.nyphp.org>
>Subject: [joomla] question on setting up a download page
>

>HI
>Can anyone tell me to set up the following sequence of pages:
>1) set up a payment system with paypal (this one I know how to do)
>2) after users make the purchase through paypal, they come back to a page
>to download a file. (what extension should I use for the download
>function?)
>many thanks
>Steve

Sue Sours
WCW Information & Technology Systems Manager
Wellesley Centers for Women
www.wcwonline.org
e-mail: ssours at wellesley.edu   phone: 781-283-2560

Wellesley College   106 Central Street   Wellesley, MA 02481