[joomla] add'l workshop confirmed

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 19:20:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have very exciting news...about JoomlaDayNYC...(October 12, 2009)

Johan Janssens, Web Application Architect, Co-Founder Nooku and one of the original Joomla! Founders, will be presenting the Nooku framework at JoomlaDayNYC!!!

Our number of registrants at the discounted rate is almost full...so sign up now for a fantastic day!

www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

-- Laura

Attend JoomlaDayNYC.com!  October 12, 2009 - Register Online!
www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS

Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!