[joomla] Converting HTML Template to JOOMLA Templates

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 15:39:27 EDT 2009

I suggest Media65, it includes a complete tutorial that is outstanding, plus the tools to convert from a dreamweaver html template into joomla...

http://www.m65.net/

-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!