[joomla] Joomla User Group Meeting this Thursday -- Mar. 12, 2009

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:54:47 EDT 2009

Yup, we should definitely discuss it.

As for the Joomla Extension TBD, can I demo MetaMod? I'm having a hell
of a lot of fun playing around with it, and am starting to think it is
the swiss army knife of module tools.

Also as a heads up, WebTechNY will be tomorrow night at KickApps. The
planned speaker ended up not being able to make it, so we're going
with Josh (the guy that sits across from me) making an impromptu demo
of the Widget Studio. He's the product manager of the Widget Studio
and gives a much more compelling demo than I can.

I know it is two days in a row (yucky for me too) but if you're
interested and can make it, please do!

-- Mitch