[joomla] Lower Nav

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 17:48:35 EDT 2009

You can publish the menu in two places.  Go to modules and create a new menu module using the same menu.

If you want to make a second menu with duplicate links, add a link as an "alias" type and it will give it the same Itemid as the original link.

Donna Marie Vincent
JoomSites, LLC
Web Development with Joomla!™ WDP
www.JoomSites.com  -  info at joomsites.com
Tel.: (718) 874-6741  -  Fax: (646) 731-6861