[joomla] bludomain.com's flash templates

paul at gubavision.com paul at gubavision.com
Thu Mar 26 10:52:08 EDT 2009

No expert here.  I looked at what they offered and it is nicely done.
I did have some issues with how their sites displayed on Firefox Mac
OSX. Could I do it myself probably not.  Could I hire someone to do it
for that money? Maybe? Do I have any volunteers?  I think you can buy
the template for $200 if you host it yourself. It is hard for me to
tell I find their wording is kind of cryptic.  I don't like that there
is limits to what you can do as far as amount of galleries etc.  That
would be the deal breaker for me.  If you look at something like
livebooks it seems like a bargain.

Paul Guba