[joomla] Thinking through a Joomla vs Drupal artcle

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Fri Mar 27 06:56:41 EDT 2009

Here's a note posted by an "IBM consultant" on a Drupal associated
website. They make different points in the Joomla vs Drupal debate, not
in quality so much as in niche. If this sort of thing is true it does
reinforce my decision in favor of Joomla as I'd like to target small
businesses.

http://www.topnotchthemes.com/blog/090224/drupal-vs-joomla-frank-comparison-ibm-consultant

What this makes me wonder is how can we market Joomla better when "IBM
consultants" provide this sort of perception? For me it's a great plus
but I'd like to see it more public.

How do you all market Joomla to your small business clients?

Leam