[joomla] Joomla and google analytics

Sandra Ordonez sandy at ourblook.com
Wed May 6 14:00:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

When I'm the process of adding an article, I may change the title have
way through. (ie, in the span of 5 minutes, I will save it with one
title, change my mind, and then save it with another title.)

The problem is that when I access Google analytics, both titles show,
and obviously states that both articles have duplicate meta tags and
titles.  My question:

a) Why does google recognize these old titles, even though they no
longer exist.

b) Is there a way of fixing this problem, so Google only recognizes the
existing articles?

sandy

--
Sandra Ordonez