[joomla] This month's meeting

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:17:11 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

IMPORTANT: We have a new home! The address to the place where we will
be hosting the meeting is:

70 Lincoln Center Plaza (The Rose Building)
9th Floor
Executive Conference Room
New York, NY 10023

Entrance is on 65th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenues
(closer to Amsterdam on the North side of the street). Take stairs up
to second floor to enter the building.

Safe to say the primary topics this month are about planning for our
Joomla! Day event this October, Elin Waring will talk about the
Joomla! project, and of course there will be a furious round of "how
do you do that?" afterwards.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

-- Mitch