[joomla] Potential Great News

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 14:52:48 EDT 2009

Thanks Scott!!!

Just an fyi to the entire joomla nyc community...

Sponsors can now register online at:

http://www.joomladaynyc.com

we have not turned on the registration piece yet, but if you are interested we recommend getting at least the silver sponsorship, especially for your small business!  It includes a ticket to the event and your company information / logo on our website!

thanks,
-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!