[joomla] Truly Stumped

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Thu May 28 10:50:27 EDT 2009

I am using Rocket Theme Firenze template on this site. Only colors have
been modified. Joomla is 1.5
http://2009schulman.prebilt.com/
When using IE 7.0 the hand cursor changes to the I-beam on the words in
the menu, but not on the graphics. I need to have the hand the whole
time. This does not occur in FF or Safari.
If you look at the same template on Rocket theme, there is no issue.
I did a CSS comparison to the Rocket theme demo and I see no changes.
Then again I may be just missing the obvious as I have been staring at
code for the last two weeks.

FYI Do not try and work on Magento and Joomla the same time, you will
lose your sanity. LOL

--
*Scott Wolpow*
*718.275.7765*