[joomla] Online store presentation

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:57:37 EST 2009

I remembered my oh so profound "question". :-)

I was curious if with the release of the store, there will also be a section
of their website set aside for people to post extensions[like the Joomla
extension directory] for the product.  If so, will there be any
philisophical limitations to said directory[GPL only, unencrypted only,
etc]?

By the same token, will there be a directory for consultants who work with
their product to post their contact information?

Not being familiar with their current products, maybe this is something they
already do so it will just inherit that.

-Gary