[joomla] Quicktime player for website

Daniel Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Fri Oct 2 11:27:41 EDT 2009

I am having difficulty finding the method docs on the quick time site.

I'd suggest using the JCE editor media insert plug in

I believe that module is part of the paid support version - but the code
once you have it is GPL

--

Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.

dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com

1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133

15 Third Street, PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12180 (by appointment only)