[joomla] Thanks for JoomlaDay

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Tue Oct 13 10:24:32 EDT 2009

We worked 'joomla' [All Together] to make this happen.

   The Queens Chamber of Commerce is have an Oracle sponsored even on
the 22nd. Free breakfast
Need people to attend. This will keep me in contact with Oracle.
My Infotech committee is the host, though we were not part of the promotion.
We need to get people so Please spread the word.
Thanks
Details.
Date:Thursday, October 22, 2009 Limited seating is available, kindly
RSVP by October 15th
Location: :Bulova Center
                 75-20 Astoria Blvd., Suite 140,
                 Jackson Heights, NY 11370
Time:8:00AM to 8:30AM Networking breakfast
         8:30AM to 10:30AM Presentation
Free admission, free breakfast, free parking and free advice
Go to queenschamber.org

wallsofthetemple.com/oracle.pdf

On 10/13/2009 10:01 AM, forest mars wrote:
> Just wanted to thank you for everything you did-- I wasn't completely
> clear who did shirts, but it seemed like you were the one who made the
> bags and jump sticks happen, so thanks for work in!
>
> best,
>
> Forest
>

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com
> <mailto:garyamort at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just wanted to drop the list a note saying thanks for inviting me
>     down to JoomlaDay.  It was good to see everyone again.
>
>     JoomlaDay seemed great overall.  Sorry I missed some of you at the
>     bar afterwards.

>     NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
>     http://www.nyphpcon.com
>
>     Show Your Participation in New York PHP
>     http://www.nyphp.org/show_participation.php
>

> --
> --
> "In theory, theory and practice are exactly the same.
> In practice, they're completely different."
> This email is:
> [   ]  private: do not forward
> [ x ]  o.k. to forward
> [   ]  o.k. to blog