[joomla] Component not found

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:01:17 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,

Hope you found your answer, I was just cleaning out my unread email and
noticed this one attached as a reply to another string I wasn't paying
attention to.

Turn OFF SEF and then try your links.  If that solves the problem, then the
issue is likely older links tied into some custom SEF component causing
trouble.