[joomla] JoomlaDayNYC

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:08:01 EDT 2009

Just want to thank all the organizers for a great JoomlaDayNYC2009. I would
like to take Laura up on her suggestion to start another user group. I am
located in Fairfield CT (about an hour from NYC) and can provide a venue for
up to about 20 participants. Is anyone interested in joining another group,
maybe 'closer to home' ? We will not schedule it to conflict with NYC group
so you can participate in both if you want.Please email me if you are
interested at ellen.rothwax at gmail.com.
Thanks again to organizers, presenters and participants for an inspiring and
informative workshop.

Ellen Rothwax