[joomla] GoDaddy options

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 20:21:16 EDT 2009

Leam,
I used to host my joomla! sites on godaddy and experienced nothing but a lot of problems...I would really encourage your client if you can to migrate to a different host...not only did I have issues because of the godaddy servers, but their support wasn't good if it had anything to do with joomla.

I am sure the group can recommend other inexpensive options...I like hostgator.com, but listen to all of the suggestions, I am sure youwill find the right way to go...

-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!