[joomla] Presentation topic suggestions and votes --> Re: Presentation

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 06:58:10 EDT 2009

Can we get a list of presentation suggestions and the people who attend meetings vote on them?  I think there are maybe 2 out of the 20 who attend the meetings that would do anything to the server.  Most of us use a webhosting service to take care of the server.

I re-enabled the suggestion list which can be commented on and voted on.  There was one thing on the old list from way back when and that's already been done.