[joomla] info about events in new england

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 11:17:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

One of our gold sponsors from JoomlaDayNYC, has requested that I send this email out...

This is from www.Marlboro.edu

For more info please contact: jheslin at marlboro.edu
-Open Source Web Development Certificate (fully online)
We're
offering this certificate fully online starting in January. It's 12
credits, which are all fully transferable to one of our master's
programs. The cert covers design, CSS, Joomla!, and web marketing.

-Joom-ski Weekend
We want to get everyone together for a little Joomla! and a little skiing (2 things we're known for here in Southern Vermont). We're working on the details but it's looking like the weekend of March 6 & 7 for a Saturday of Joomlarificness, followed by skiing on Sunday. Sound good? Let me know.

-Joomla! Day New England '10
know it seems like a long way off, but we're looking forward to doing
it all over again next year. We hope you're gonna be joining us for
this one as well.

thanks,
--- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!