[joomla] joomladaynyc - some tickets still available
dan at muchospanish.com
Mon Sep 7 15:31:41 EDT 2009
I've been to a few of the meetings but I haven't been able to make it for
awhile because of my work schedule. Can someone help me with this problem?
I've been trying to connect, first Joomla with Moodle. I had it working but
to then link with AEC Subscriptions, I deleted the Moodle component and
installed JFusion. Now, whenever I click on a link in my site, I'm getting a
404 - Component Not Found error. It looks like this:
404 - Component not found
*You may not be able to visit this page because of:*
1. an *out-of-date bookmark/favourite*
2. a search engine that has an *out-of-date listing for this site*
3. a *mistyped address*
4. you have *no access* to this page
5. The requested resource was not found.
6. An error has occurred while processing your request.
*Please try one of the following pages:*
- Home Page<http://muchospanish.com/index.php/component/content/article/45-arts-n-culture/index.php>
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this
Component not found
Maybe it's still looking for the Moodle component. How do I fix this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Joomla