[joomla] Templates for Joomla 1.5

Sandra Levin info at elevindesign.com
Wed Aug 11 09:07:02 EDT 2010

Hi Sue and welcome to Joomla!

I've used Artistseer for many templates and as you learn more about css and other aspects of template design, it's a great tool to get started. Many are far more advanced with Artistseer than I am and you can browse their gallery.

There's many sites like Rockettheme, JoomlaPraise, JoomlaBamboo to find templates, some are free and some are by subscription.

Had to do over, I would have started with Rockettheme and Artistseer, personally.

Sandra