[joomla] Templates for Joomla 1.5

Douglas Machado -Focalizar.com.br douglas at focalizar.com.br
Wed Aug 11 10:35:01 EDT 2010

I like JoomlArt
Templates<http://www.joomlart.com/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1191_0_1_15>,
because they use the Joomla framework and don't add JQuery or hard code
MooTools 1.2.4 to their templates.

I don't want to discuss which JS library is better, but I suggest you to run
away from Joomla templates that use other javascript libraries other than
MooTools, which is the default default javascript library for Joomla.
I've had many problems with some templates loading over 300Kb of javascript,
which for me is just unacceptable.

Kind regards,

Douglas Machado
Joomla Custom Software Development <http://ideal.fok.com.br>.
"*Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.*"
- Psalm 63:3
"*... saying what people are used to hear changes nobody*" - Pr. John Piper