[joomla] Observations at Noble Desktop's free Joomla

Herb Tucker htucker at covenanttek.com
Fri Dec 3 11:18:55 EST 2010

If we can line up a space that would facilitate the creation of small groups
we can prepare each month to have presenters from the core with material
suitable for each identified interest group.
Have a featured presenter but if there are newbies or gearheads or
designers, etc. that want to breakout in a session more specific to their
interests they go with their small group presenter.
Once we have the space and the presenters lined up then we make a push to
market JUG more aggressively.
I don't know about securing space but I'd be happy to present or
brainstorm/implement marketing JUG.

Herb

Herbert M. Tucker
Principal