[joomla] Always use SSL?

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:18:34 EST 2010

I am glad you mentioned Firesheep.

I have warning clients not to log in through the admin panel when
visiting public WiFi places like Starbucks and Barnes & Noble because
there is a good chance that bad folks are trolling for passwords with
Firesheep.

It has caused me to spend more time working from home where I use a
wired connection than from my local Starbucks because I don't have a
secure way to access Joomla admin panels. I am thinking that Firesheep
is going to sell a lot of SSL certs. I am suggesting SSL to clients if
they need to use wireless to access their sites.