[joomla] Observations at Noble Desktop's free Joomla seminar

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:08:01 EST 2010

I like having the events twice a year...as it takes a lot of man power to
run these events...we have joomla day this weekend (which hopefully every
one is going to)....then keep your ears open for Joomla camp this spring
(march 2011), if we can get the space of course.

-- laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org