[joomla] Observations at Noble Desktop's free Joomla

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 00:47:55 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Scott Wolpow <scott at wolpow.com> wrote:
> What we need is people willing to put in the time to make sure we have
> presentations.
>
> After the new board, we need to form groups that will get the job done.

We also need to know where we are going to accommodate more people
before we bother with efforts to expand the existing group.

There's no question we have four, five people that are perfectly
suited to market and evangelize the group, but we don't have anyone
involved that can get us a much larger space.

-- Mitch