[joomla] BC vs. Joomla

Chris French chris at theendrecords.com
Mon Dec 20 11:10:39 EST 2010

Lynda.com has a tutorial on BC and using Dreamweaver.

It seems like it might be a good fit you are building your grandma a website to sell yarn balls, but it costs 50/month for the basic use of a store.

I could see it being OK when you are really looking for something simple that you can set and forget, but it isn't really competing with joomla i don't think.

Chris