[joomla] source control for Joomla

Sean Scott therealsrs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 14:56:36 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have a Joomla site hosted with Godaddy. I'm looking for a good source control solution. I am happy with Godaddy so far (although performance can be a little better at times), but I'm open to switching host providers if there are any that provide easy to install source control software. I would like a free solution, preferably one that doesn't allow others to access the code (i.e. some open source sites won't work), but I am also open to paid plans.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Sean