[joomla] Crappily coded component on sale for $160

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:48:01 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Donna Marie Vincent
<donnamarievincent at yahoo.com> wrote:
> OMG, this is why you should only use open-source: I bought a (non-GPL)
> component that was on sale for $160 and the code is full of typos.
>
> css "height" is spelled "hieght" and db inserts are not escaped.

Another reason why I find myself in the usual position of just rolling
up my sleeves... I know most folks don't code but this is a huge
incentive to learn ;-)

On a slightly related tangent, I'm thinking about a way for 3PDs to
package their custom code so it's easy to share.

-- Mitch