[joomla] need help with a form

Chris TheEnd chris at theendrecords.com
Wed Feb 10 14:58:59 EST 2010

I had a similiar problem, and found it more difficult then it needed to be, what you can do is some fancy html to make the form really wide, using javascript for your next button to scroll your div over into place and the last side has the submit button.

Sent from Moxier Mail
(http://www.moxier.com)