[joomla] Redmine

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:06:39 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks, I'm giving redmine a try..... I figured I'd leave it open for
> others to try out as well.  So if you want to sign up for an account on my
> redmine install and play with it, feel free
> http://plan.catskillcrafting.com/
> Note: it's running on a subdomain of my still not up yet personal
> website.....
> Note2: I'm running it on it on Media Temple just because their easy and low
> thought:
> http://www.mediatemple.net/go/order/?refdom=catskillcrafting.com
> I use their GS account with the Ruby container add on. I installed it using
> the 64MB free container.....but had it crash a few times as it ran out of
> memory, so I upgraded to the 128MB 20/month container.

You can also run your own Redmine/RoR server at Heroku for free:

* http://heroku.com/

And if that is too much work for you, you got two companies that host
your redmine for you, with additional goodies too:

* https://pmphq.com/
* http://plan.io/en/

Not affiliated with any of the above, just happy to see people FINALLY
attempting to actually manage projects and code :-)

-- Mitch